Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Narnia: Prince Caspian Costumes

And here they are:

Prince Caspian Narnia costumes: Peter, Susan, Edmund, Lucy


 Over all, I was happy with how these costumes turned out. 
These were the costumes worn near the end of the movie,
 right before they returned to their own time and place.
Narnia Prince Caspian: Edmund

Narnia Prince Caspian: Peter



The Peter and Edmund costumes turned out just how I wanted them to. 


Narnia Prince Caspian: Lucy

Narnia Prince Caspian: Susan


One minor difficulty I ran into was finding fabric I liked for the Susan and Lucy costumes.  I settled for the closest fabrics I could find, and concentrated on imitating the styles as closely as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I really want Lucy's dress but have no idea how to make it or get one.

    ReplyDelete